If you need to provide other members of staff with access to your Pandle Partner account then you can do this by adding new users to your account.
Simply head to Partner Admin > Your Accountancy Firm, then from the Staff tab click 'Add New Staff User'.
From here you will be asked to add the name and email address of your new staff user before selecting their role from three possible options:
- Firm Owner
Full descriptions of these roles can be found at the end of this article.
Once you have selected their role, click 'Invite User' to send an email invite to your staff member.
What happens next?
Your staff member will receive an email prompting them to activate their account.
They will need to click the link in the email and sign in to Pandle using the email address which you sent the invitation to and the temporary password which can be found in the email.
After they have signed in for the first time they will have access to the Partner account on Pandle. The amount of financial information they can see will be determined by the Role you selected when sending out the invite.
You can change their Role at any time from the Staff tab in your Partner Admin screen, simply click the edit button next to the staff member who's role you wish to change.
- Can view any company linked to the accountant, and enter data for that company
- Can view the agent's MTD account
- Can view the Partner accountant's settings
- Can do everything of 'Standard' staff role
- Can add/edit/remove other staff member users of the Partner accountant
- Can approve/reject requests to link a new company to the Partner accountant (which will be paid for by the Partner accountant's subscription)
- Can unlink a company from the partner accountant
- Can send invitation emails to encourage a company to sign up to Pandle
- Can link the agent's MTD account to Pandle
- Can add/edit/remove the Partner accountant's subscription
- Can edit the Partner accountant's settings
- Can do everything of 'Standard' and ‘Admin’ staff roles
- Only the current firm owner can change which user is the firm owner
- If the firm owner deletes their user account, the partner accountant will be deleted too (and they'll be warned of this)
- Each partner accountant has exactly one user with this role, by default it's the user who set up the partner accountant in Pandle